Electric tensioning tool for plastic cable tie ADT-50
Efficient & light industrial tool : Improve and Master perfectly your process !
- Fast (cycle duration <1s)
- Light<900g / 1,9Lb (battery included)
- Perfect cutting to prevent injuries
- Automatic cutting at the selected torque with residual retention until button released (no more residual on the floor)
- Rotating narrow head (ambidextrous tool which improves access to difficult area)
- Good Ergonomy : Reduce work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) linked to the use of manual or compressed air tools
- Excellent Autonomy : >8h at 400 tensioned ties per hour on position 8
- Adjustable tensioning torque (possibility to lock it on a single position) (*)
- Diagnostic Led on tool (battery gage and safety)
More energy efficient than a compressed air model, useable for your ISO50001 Approach.
The tensioning torque can be selected mechanically by turning the head in the proper position.
|Range||Tensioning Torque min-max (Newton)|
|Position 1||65 – 83|
|Position 2||81 – 107|
|Position 3||97 – 131|
|Position 4||113 – 151|
|Position 5||129 – 179|
|Position 6||145 – 203|
|Position 7||161 – 226|
|Position 8||175 – 250|
It is possible to use other plastic cable ties Brand like (subject to validation by each customer) : Hellerman, Panduit, Legrand, RS, Wurth, Richco, ...